RES: Re: [PHP] Thread Safety

-----Mensagem original-----
<quote.
De: Daniel Brown [mailto:parasane@xxxxxxxxx]
Assunto:  Re: [PHP] Thread Safety

On Feb 19, 2008 1:21 PM, Thiago Pojda <thiago.pojda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I was expecting that. I just compiled it to enable oci8 module and the
> source is ready for modifications. :)
>
> Isn't there any argument you pass to ./configure to disable Thread
> Safety? I didn't find any and neither google or php-install list answer
anything.

    Don't quote me on this, and I'll defer to someone that may know better
than I in this case, but I believe that you can pass
'--enable-thread-safety' to ./configure to enable it (default), so I'd
imagine '--disable-thread-safety' would be the flag to send.

    You may want to try subscribing to the php-install list (go to
http://php.net/mailing-lists.php).  I'm CC'ing your email to that list in
hopes that someone there can better help you.
</quote>

./configure --disable-thread-safety did not do the trick, neither did
--with-tsrm-pthreads=no.

I've tried php-install mailing list and no1 answered.

Going trougth configure script, there are some places with thread_safe
arguments, but messing around didn't help me much.

Perhaps something to do with apxs2?

This is the default configure I need to run, where I'm trying to add no TS
commands:

./configure --with-oci8-instant-client=/oracle/instantclient
--with-apxs2=/usr/bin/apxs2

====