Re: I cant get php to work on apache 2.2 windows xp

Mark escreveu:
Hi,

Im trying to set up php for the first time on Apache 2.2/windows XP.
I have downloaded and installed Apache. It all works fine and the index page shows up.

I have downloaded the latest PHP version from php.net and it appears to be installed properly.
php -v from the command line works.

I have ran into what appears to be a classic problem.
When I create the phpinfo.php page in my document root and try to browse it I just get a blank page.
Apache is not passing the page along to PHP.

I checked and double checked my httpd.conf file against how to examples on the internet.

It has the follow extra lines in it.
#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/PHP/"
LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"
#END PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL

AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3   # for PHP 3
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .html    # for PHP 4

Can anybody help me out ?
Is there a good way on can debug Apache/PHP and see where the process is failing.

Thanks,

Mark.
Take a look on the procedure described here:

http://www.educar.pro.br/en/b/apache2x/

--
zerof
http://www.educar.pro.br/