Can't use mcrypt function with CGI php...

In our hosting environment we are using PHP in CGI mode to be able to
control quotas for the users.
A client asked us to use the mcrypt functions, so we installed libmcrypt
and recompiled php with the follpwing options:

'./configure' \
'--prefix=/aplicacions/php-4.4.7' \
'--enable-fastcgi' \
'--enable-force-cgi-redirect' \
'--enable-discard-path' \
'--with-pear=/aplicacions/php-4.4.7/pear' \
'--with-zlib' \
'--enable-exif' \
'--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib' \
'--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib' \
'--with-pgsql=/aplicacions/postgres' \
'--with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl' \
'--enable-calendar' \
'--enable-ftp' \
'--with-gnu-ld' \
'--with-gd' \
'--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local' \
'--with-dom=/usr/local' \
'--with-dom-xslt=/usr/local' \
'--with-domxml' \
'--enable-mbstring' \
'--with-mcrypt=/usr/local/lib/libmcrypt' \
'--with-mysql=/aplicacions/mysql' \
"$@"

There's no problem with the installation, and in the phpinfo page the
mcrypt appears as usable, but it also says that there are'nt usable
algorithms and modes.
I tried to specify the path to the algorithms_dir and modes_dir in
php.ini, but nothing happens.

I installed libmcrypt with:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/lib/libmcrypt --disable-posix-threads
--enable-dynamic-loading --with-included-algos=cbc cfb ctr ecb ncfb nof
b ofb stream threeway cast-128 gost rijndael-128 safer-sk64 twofish
arcfour cast-256 loki97 rijndael-192 saferplus wake blowfish-compat des
rijn
dael-256 serpent xtea blowfish enigma rc2 safer-sk128 tripledes

And then without the dynamic-loading option, wich compiles libmcrypt
without create any algorithm dir, but no way ...

The mcrypt functions are working, but they can't work because they
does'nt find any algorithm...

PHP Warning: mcrypt_list_algorithms(): No algorithms found in module
dir in /usuaris/web/db_admins/phpMyAdmin/prova.php

Is there any way to use this extension via CGI php?

Daniel Rubio Rodríguez
OASI (Organisme Autònom Per la Societat de la Informació)
c/ Assalt, 12
43003 - Tarragona
Tef.: 977.244.007 - Fax: 977.224.517
e-mail: drubio a oasi.org