RE: The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers-error

I'm not 100% certain what may have caused this other than a some weird
hiccup in the system... I have always installed PHP as an ISAPI module not
CGI -- it might have something to do with that --

Can you recreate the issue 100% of the time?

--
Andy Stratton, ZCE
Software/Network Engineer

----
IT Support When and Where You Need It.
Professional IT Services for configuration management,
networking, database, security, and website services.
www.compassinfo.net
----
Learn and Grow.
Professional IT Training and Prepaid Courseware / CBT.
Onsite and offsite classes available.
training.compassinfo.net
----