From: astratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:astratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sun, November 11, 2007 1:12 PM
To: Gary Wardell
Cc: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: pspell problem in win32

Gary,

Check out
http://uk.php.net/pspell, hopefully you already have.  Have you made sure the file aspell-15.dll is in your system path? You could add the aspell bin subdirectory to your Windows System Path or copy this file to C:\WINDOWS

I would try one of these two options, restart IIS or at least your website itself (not 100% familiar with IIS 5 only 6).

Andy Stratton, ZCE
COMPASS Information Systems, Inc.
1756 Belle Court
Millersville, MD 21108