Need Better Control of rpath in libphp5.so

Hi

Is there any way to more explicitly set the rpath of libphp5.so?  Since my build system and target systems are configured slightly differently, the rpath that gets set in the executable is not quite right.  It would be best if I could configure it a bit differently.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce