RE: Shows code instead of info when calling PHP from Ajax

Another thing I would check into, which may or may not be the case, is
whether or not you have open_short_tag = On|Off in your php.ini

If you have it off and are using short tags, this may be the case.

--
Andy Stratton, ZCE
Software/Network Engineer

----
IT Support When and Where You Need It.
Professional IT Services for configuration management,
networking, database, security, and website services.
www.compassinfo.net
----
Learn and Grow.
Professional IT Training and Prepaid Courseware / CBT.
Onsite and offsite classes available.
training.compassinfo.net
----