how to configure ssh2 support while creating libphp5.so

Hi,

I am trying to add SSH2 support in my product. I am using Apache 2.0.4.7 with PHP 5.2.4.

For SSH2 support, i had compiled PECL/SSH2 package and created ssh2.so.

I used to run PHP using libphp5.so through httpd.conf. I struck at the creation of libphp5.so file.

<LoadModule php5_module /home/nprasanna/test/modules/libphp5.so>

I downloaded the latest PHP 5.2.4 and install it and got the libphp5.so, but i dont know how to include the ssh2.so while creating libphp5.so.

Please let me know, whether it is possible to create libphp5.so with ssh2.so support and make it work using Apache.

Also i tried by compiling PHP with a custom_php.ini file, (--with-config-file-path).  In that custom_php.ini, i specified the ssh2.so as extension=ssh2.so, with the correct path of extension_dir value, failed that case too.

Please guide me how to use shh2.so in libphp5.so. whether we need to specify this at the creation of libphp5.so or we can make this possible by custom php.ini file.

--
Thanks & Regards,
N Prasanna