Something is likely to be messed up here...

Hi All, got this message...

|                       *** ATTENTION ***                            |
| Something is likely to be messed up here, because the configure    |
| script was not able to detect a simple feature on your platform.   |
| This is often caused by incorrect configuration parameters. Please |
| see the file debug.log for error messages.                         |
| If you are unable to fix this, send the file debug.log to the      |
| php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list and include appropiate      |
| information about your setup.                                      |
| License:                                                           |
| This software is subject to the PHP License, available in this     |
| distribution in the file LICENSE.  By continuing this installation |
| process, you are bound by the terms of this license agreement.     |
| If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must abort |
| the installation process at this point.                            |

I'm installing PHP 5.2.4; Apache 2 2.2.6; and Mysql 5.0.45 for OS X;
I'm running 10.4.10 for Intel on a 20" iMac

I've attached the debug.log for your reference.

I don't know if I need a resolution, or if this note is for your
development needs.

Thanks,

Frank Campagna