RE: problem loading mysql dlls

I noticed you have c:\php\php524\ext in your PATH. I know Windows requires libmysql.dll (usually in the php binaries root directory, most likely c:\php\php524 in your case) to be in the system path somewhere [I usually copy to C:\WINDOWS on my local machine as I'm lazy).

I would double check that this file is available in one of the system paths either by copying to C:\WINDOWS or adding C:\php\php524 to your system path.  I'm not sure if this will do a lot, since the same error should have came up for any version of PHP 5 since the MySQL libraries haven't been packaged since 5 was released.

My small hope to helping from this point is that when changing the system path to reflect the new installation you didn't replace the old c:\php\phpXXX with c:\php\php524...

Good luck, let me know how it goes.

Andy Stratton, ZCE
COMPASS Information Systems, Inc.
1756 Belle Court
Millersville, MD 21108
www.compassinfo.net
(410) 923-6300 Office
(410) 923-2820 Fax
(443) 623-6835 Mobile

Training for your IT Needs.
Prepaid courseware, Customized Network, Database, Web Design,
and PHP Training:
http://training.compassinfo.net