RE: PHP v4 vs. PHP v5 behavior (fwd)

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Jesse Santana wrote:

To: Paul Blondé <jpb@xxxxxxxx>
From: Jesse Santana <jsantana@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE:  PHP v4 vs. PHP v5 behavior (fwd)

That wasn't a typo.  This code is pulled directly from the phpBB
installation (install.php).  It is in fact:

$phpbb_root_path = './../';
include($phpbb_root_path.'extension.inc');

what about trying to drop the './' IMHO I don't think you really need that.

does it work if you set things like this:

$phpbb_root_path = '../';

HTH

Keith

Jesse Santana
Project Lead - Enterprise Services Group
Information Technology Services
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd.
Long Beach, CA  90840