Re: (macosX,camino) issue while opening a PHP file with camino

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, olivier SAINT-EVE wrote:

To: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: olivier SAINT-EVE <olivier57b@xxxxxxxx>
Subject:  (macosX,
    camino) issue while opening a PHP file with camino

Hello,

a file named setup.php is in the root folder of my hard disk, and I wanted to open it from camino, with the address: "http://localhost/setup.php";. But I have an error 403:"access forbidden".

That is a web server error message. You need to configure your web server to allow you to have access to that directory, so PHP can get to the file. Apache uses a httpd.conf file.

Regards

Keith

Does someone know how to solve this problem?
I specify I have installed PHP5 with macports.

lolveley.

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net