From: Ralph Hulslander [mailto:rph@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 12:41 PM
To: php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Empty web page

A brand new installation of PHP 5.2.3 Apache 2.2.4 on Windows 2003.

I used a .msi installer for both Apache and PHP.

When PHP was finished installing I got a message saying the configuration
failed, need to configure manually.

Ok, fine, where/what do I need to do?

There is a PHP entry in the conf file and the mime file has entry for PHP.

I know nothing about PHP and less about Apache.

Thanks for any help.

Ralph