Re: PHP - IIS7 Issues

It seems a lot of people using IIS are the folks running into the most problems.
I am an apache user mainly on Linux.  For Windows I suggest you
disable IIS and go with a XAMP distro

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html
Not only do you get php and mysql but there are ad ons for perl and tomcat.

Why waste your time on install issues when all you want to do is code?