Re: Problem with echo

Hello,
     The "\n" has a special mean for PHP and it means that new line. If you
use "\n" in the string without web application, it will mean new line.  If
you use "\n" in the string with web application, it will mean new line but
it appears only in the source HTML code. It doesn't apper on the screen. If
you want to enter the new line on the screen in your web applciation, you
can use <br> HTML tag :)

<?php
     echo "<b>Turkey is the most beatiful country on the world\n";
     echo "You can swim and climb at the same time </b>";
?>

<?php
     echo "<b>Turkey is the most beatiful country on the world <br>";

--
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education
Education Technology Department Ankara / TURKEY

""Rafal Z"" <rafzio4@xxxxx>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
yazdý:65.41.00219.E8895464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx