PHP comand line silent install on windows

I am trying to install apache_2.2.3-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi with mysql-essential-5.0.27-win32.msi and php-5.2.0-win32-installer.msi all from the command line and all in quiet (silent) mode on Windows XP. The installation of Apache 2.2 and MySQL both go without a hitch, but when I try to install PHP in quiet (silent) mode I run into problems. I am using the following commands from the command line.

msiexec.exe /I php-5.2.0-win32-installer.msi /quiet
INSTALLDIR="D:\Program Files\PHP\"
ADDLOCAL=MainExecutable,ScriptExecutable,ext_php_mysqli,apache22
APACHEDIR="D:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf\"

After the .msi installs PHP it runs a .php file called apacheconfig.php this is where my problems come in, the apacheconfig.php is not running in quiet (silent) mode and it asks the user if they want to configure apache, when the yes button is clicked I receive an error, as below.

The file “D:\Program files\PHP\conf\httpd.conf” is not found. You will need to manually configure Apache.

Notice that the Apache httpd.conf location in the error (above) is a mash of the INSTALLDIR and APACHEDIR.

Doe’s anyone know if there are other parameter that can be set from the command line, such as a way to tell apacheconfig.php to configure Apache silently, or not to run at all and the I will do the configuration.