Re: Apache and PHP

Lennart Anderson <lennart.anderson <at> tele2.se> writes:

> I have finally managed to get Apache 2.2.4, PHP 5.2.0 and MySQL to talk to
> each other. Everything seems to work OK when dealing with databases but as
> soon as I use a php-script that use PHP_SELF the browser will throw me away
> and give me HTTP 403.
> Any ideas or solutions are very much appreciated.

I am trying to get Apache to work with PHP 5 and I get the following error when
I try to start Apache:

Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so into server: ld.so.1: httpd:
fatal: relocation error: file /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so: symbol
xmlParserInputBufferCreateFilenameDefault: referenced symbol not found

Is there anyway you might be able to help me?