Re: Trouble with PHP 5

Installation Steps for PHP as apache2 module (not CGI):
1. Download Apache2 and install it anywhere
2. Download PHP 5.2.0 and unzip it in C:\php
3. you have to tell apache2 where to load the module!

The module for apche 2.0:
php5apache2.dll

or apache 2.2:
LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2_2.dll"

and the location of the php.ini directory with the extension where to
enable PHP:
PHPIniDir "C:/php"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .html
AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps .htmls

modify the php.ini in it's configuration:
extension_dir = "c:\php\ext"

check all these steps, and everything should work fine!