PHP install on IIS with Dreamweaver on WinXP issue

Hi,
I am new to PHP. I also have Dreamweaver installed on my Windows PC.
I'd like to start writing some simple PHP files. I just installed IIS
which is part of Windows XP. I verified that it works fine.

Now when I installed PHP from the www.php.net site, it asks me what
server I am using. There are 4 versions of IIS as choices. Which one do
I choose ?

Why is it that when I create a simple php file and place it in
c:/inetpub/www, when I double-click on the file it opens Dreamweaver.
How to I make it go to my IIS server and PHP application and not to
Dreamweaver ?

My .php file contains:
<pre>&lt;p&gt;This page was created at &lt;b&gt;  &lt;?php echo
date(&quot;h:i:s a&quot;, time()); ?&gt;  &lt;/b&gt; on the computer
running PHP.&lt;/p&gt;  </pre>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Steve