Re: Viruses, and spam

Hi, PHP group.

Actually, Yahoo's Bulk Mail processing always considers all
emails from this list to be SPAM. :)

I get the emails from the list, but have the safety of
webmail, against the viruses.

I have to go through my Bulk folder each day, and rescue
the "actual" (non-virus, non-spam) posts to the list.

Yahoo!Mail keeps saving me from viruses, but it regularly
throws good email into "Bulk" mail.

All-in-all, I can't complain.

Barry Smith