Re: What is wrong of my php configure script ?

Thanks.

I don't think the 16M size should be a problem ... Apache re-uses the same
process for multiple requests, so AFAIK it does not load 16M for every request.

You mean that apache (worker or event mpm) load the php one time and
process for multiple requests, just like fastcgi run daemon one time
than keep running ?  I know that dso only load the necessary
components, and load other so file only when it's needed.  During
requests, if apache load the whole 16M and than unload all 16M, and
than reload 16M again, .... . Of course, the performance is very bad.

 I consider both memory usage and performance (so I use both lighttpd
and apache).  Do you suggest to comple all module in static mode?

I'm pretty sure that ZTS and non-ZTS compiled extensions are not compatible.
You will probably need to recompile your extensions.

Thanks for your advice. PHP configure script will auto detect whether
to enable zts or not right? And is zts a performance issue ?