"File not found" error under Apache 2.2 when it try to loadmodule php5apache2.dll

Hello,

I'm under WinXP SP2, with server Apache 2.2 installed and working. I've
installed the latest version of PHP and I've modified my httpd.conf file to
add these lines :

LoadModule php5_module php/php5apache2.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

My Php install folder is behind my main apache folder.
When I restart Apache server, I obtain this error

Cannot load the E:/Web/Apache22/PHP/php5apache2.dll into server. Specified
module could not be found.

Of course, this path exists and file too. I can see it. I've tried with all
lower case. I've quoted path too... It's completly crazy,
but I cannot understand what kind of subtility there is.

Maybe, someone could be help  me.
I'll appreciate infinitly.

Thank  you for your help.

Laurent