Re: Kostas Papakotas - Crazy

It took me under 30 seconds to loop the area with the lasso , move the lasso to an area with just confecti, cut the area out ith copy and then paste it on to a new layer , the move it to cover the shoe, then merge it down back into the background.

It took me much longer to try to get it down in size to send it . The 82 kb failed to get under the100 kb limit. The last one I sent was 62.15 kb which was compression #1, the lowest  number available..