Re: PhotoForum list gallery status as of March 3, 2024

I posted my first entry to the PhotoForum in 1999...the PhotoForum is like a member of the family to me and I would be saddened if it were to go the way of so many enterprises of late...I posted 15 photos last year and hope to match or exceed that total this year...in my estimation you perform a great service to the photographic community...and there is nothing wrong with reminders, on the contrary a couple of times they spurred me on to submitting...keep up the good work Andy...I'll have a submission next week

me ka mahalo,

Jim Snarski

Baja Oregon