Re: PhotoForum list gallery status as of March 3, 2024

That would be a terrible state of affairs...

On Sun, Mar 3, 2024 at 11:46 AM Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
PhotoForum list members,

This past week marks one without participation.

After almost 50 years of weekly updates maybe it is time to retire the project?
Personally I like see examples of your recent or historical photography.
But I don't like to send reminders, etc. to clutter your inbox.

Andy Davidhazy, PF list coordinator

PS: contributions can be sent to me at andpph@xxxxxxx

--

www.herschelmair.com