Re: Amelia Earhart

My mistake this is Louis Meyer, whom my great uncle Dale was crew chief and business partner.

Randy S. Little
Emmy winning VFX Supervisor

On Sun, Feb 11, 2024 at 23:35 Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Randy,

Do you know what the inscription by Earhart is all about?
She is an iconic figure for sure. Maybe because she was photographed so often. When I first looked at the photograph I did not notice the writing because I immediately floored by her image. I said to myself: "I have seen that woman before ..." ... then I looked at your caption and saw "and some Lady Pilot" ... eventually I put two and two together and then finally paid attention to the signature.

Thanks for letting us see this "print". Amazing.

Andy