Experimental 2024

Dear Family,

We have opened the call for artists doing workshops, conferences and exhibitions during Experimental 2024, next July 24-28, in Barcelona, Spain. We hope you can join the festival to share with our amazing worldwide community :)

The Experimental Photo Festival is the culmination of the annual work of a large number of artists who take advantage of this moment of pause to meet, share knowledge, and create shared projects. The International Festival of Experimental Photography is possible thanks to the support of the Institut d'Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya and the Centre Cívic Pati Llimona and the tireless work of a team of 14 people and 40 volunteers. Every year, more than 300 international artists and photography lovers meet with the aim of generating a common space to share, learn and debate about experimental photography in its many facets: from the creation of cameras, optics and films to processes of printing, intervention, and production of copies, exhibitions, and photobooks. Among the organized activities, there are discussion tables, presentations of projects and experiences, collective laboratories of photographic projects, workshops, and collective and individual exhibitions.

Sending a lot of love from Barcelona :)

Pablo and Laura,
Directors,
Experimental 2024