New Agora courses on EXPERIMENTAL Photography 📚

Good morning 📚

We are writing to tell you that we have 11 new courses on Experimental Photography starting on DECEMBER 11! As we have seen so much interest last year by exceeding 350 students, we have decided to organize more courses following three axes:

Experimental techniques:
- Exploring
- Intermediate
- Advanced (NEW)

Monographic Courses:
- Creative Photography with Sibux (NEW)
- Experimental Digital Art with Irina Chernikova (NEW)
- Sun Printing with Kimberly Halyburton (NEW)
- Historical Techniques I and II with Célica Veliz

Theory, history and mentorship of projects with Pablo Giori
- Mentorship of Experimental Projects
- Histories, theories and debates on experimental photography (NEW)

All the courses begin on DECEMBER 11 and you can register on our website: en.experimentalphotofestival.com 🔬

If you have any questions, you can write to us and we hope to see you soon at Agora, School of Experimentation!

Thank you so much 💙

Paula, Arantxa and Pablo,
Agora, school of Experimentation