Oslo + Soria + Barcelona = 2024 💣

Title: Oslo + Soria + Barcelona = 2024 💣
Experimental Photo Festival 2024 - 5 Edition

🪐 The festival has been travelling 🪐

Oslo Negativ Festival  was a blast 💥 Our co-director Pablo Giori prepared this video to show you these incredible exhibitions in such unique spaces. He had the chance to present to the Oslo community the works from our artists Lexy Xiao and Katherine Dean that were selected during our Experimental 2023 Horizontal Portfolio Review!

FEM FOC SORIA 2023

Last week we were part of a three-day meeting in Soria, headquarters of the future National Photography Center of Spain, for the creation of the Iberian Photographic Association that brings together 35 festivals from Spain and Portugal! We know that the only way to grow is to go hand in hand with other festivals: the future is collaborative!

If you are already dreaming about our EXPERIMENTAL SUMMER CAMP, you must know that the tickets for the V Edition of 2024 are ON SALE on our webpage. SAVE THE DATE!  (●'◡'●)

GET YOUR EARLY BIRD TICKET NOW!

Next step? Meet us in Art Photo BCN!

📍 26-29 October, Disseny HUB. Barcelona

We're thrilled to announce that we'll be at Art Photo Barcelona with our team! Full day, from Thursday 26th till Sunday 29th!  Come say hi, explore our stunning photobooks, and brace yourself for some exciting surprises we've got in store for you! SEE YOU SOON!

WE ❤ YOU ALL