Re: Finding stolen images

I was made aware some years ago that a shop was using my images as the navigation buttons on their web site.

I sent a note asking them to either pay me or remove them. They removed them. I checked back periodically over many months to be sure they had taken them down and not reposted them.

That’s the only experience I’m aware of.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we’ll click
www.leamurphy.com