Re: Update of PF gallery on 6/11/2023

Hello All,

Rob - “Walled Garden” - It seems that the subject is a door, not a wall ?
Jim - “Nester” - Good worker, Nice catch.
Chris - “The Gazebo by the lake” - Cris lately show us details of his close neighborhood. I appreciate it.
Bob - “Awosting Falls” - Awosting but only one and too small picture.
Roy “Waves of time on Hour Glass” - Nice geometry but too sophisticated for me.
Andy - “Seen on the road” - Indid,  HI>AI !
Emily - “Quiet before the storm” - I hope the storm is over and everything and everyone are OK.
Pini - "Cuernos Del Paine mountain” - , Aaa, That’s me…😀,  Too big for a regular screen.

Have a good week !
Pini