RIT RELATED ALUMNI #1

To all the Alumni on the list.  We come from one of the best Art and Design school in the world.  i have visited many other schools. Like my wife's Alma-mater.  I am now the proud(?) owner of a VCUARTS cap.  I see her MA diploma on her office wall. They have VCU arts swag you can buy online.

RIT has ZERO school specific swag.  In this day and age of on demand printing, it seems like this should not be happening. Does it exist and I haven't seen it?

It's just weird.