Re: Gallery thoughts and nostalgia

Pini - thanks for taking the time to review the Gallery.
"Why" is indeed an eternal question about photos.

"Where" - I can usually tell you.
"When" - is often imprecise, but the metadata of digital images is a good clue
"Who" - again, usually easy though some 40-y-old images are causing me memories other than knowing I knew them.
"What" - is generally self-explanatory except in illusions

"Why" - there must be a reason. Something I see catches my attention subliminally.