From: Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxx>
To: photoforum network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Jul 31, 2022 2:59 pm
Subject: No update of PF gallery this week 7/31/22

Unfortunately no contributions to the list’s gallery were received this past week.
So we get to check out last week’s update for another week. To participate in
upcoming installations send your photographs to: andpph@xxxxxxx and if you
put GALLERY in your mail’s Subject: line that would be appreciated.

Include a title and a “caption” or additional details if you wish. If you have
a website you can include it also. Galleries are planned to stay up for a week at:

                             https://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

This week’s fotofeature: