Re: PF gallery update on 6/19/2022

On Jun 21, 2022, at 2:34 AM, YGelmanPhoto <ygelmanphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't think it's my computer screen, but it seems to me that many of these are too saturated.  Or maybe my eyes??  Perhaps the submitters can answer whether or not their submissions matched the gallery display.
  -yoram

  -- www.ygelmanphoto.com    Instagram: @ygelmanphoto   @ygelmancolor

My image looks exactly the same here as on Facebook, my phone, my monitor and my web site (below).  It even looks like it did when I took the photo!

Must be your monitor, Yoram.

Or cataracts?

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
New England landscapes, wooden boats and races
http://landsedgephoto.photodeck.com/