Re: Gallery participation item

Repeat of message

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: PhotoRoy <photoroy6@xxxxxxx>
Date: 5/20/22 4:38 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [PhotoForum] Gallery participation item

Allow 2 pictures on one week like outside and inside a building, before and after pictures.

Maybe ask for boat pictures two weeks in advance of posting dates.  Maybe animal pictures or specifically cats.

Ask  for a brief summary of color management.

Offer $5.00 for the best picture each month. I'll give Andy $60.00 to distribute over the next 12 months

We could send an email to the neighboring Camera clubs to see if we can find a few new picture poster.