Re: Gallery participation item

Andy, I started staying away when commentaries stopped -- but then somehow they became harder to post.  Or something like that, since I don't remember stuff very well.  Batch comments are what I remember, using the original announcement and inserting comments.

And then, images started getting boring, so it became less interesting.  Maybe a subtle suggestion by you to look at photography as something besides a tool to document the ordinary -- or SOMEthing.

 Interesting that Chris Strevens started posting again without the crazy stuff; do you know anything about that??

Anyway, You've brought a lot into the lives of some of us; thank you for that.  Let's hope that your call has an effect.
Best,
  -yoram

  -- www.ygelmanphoto.com    Instagram: @ygelmanphoto   @ygelmancolor