Re: Archiving - NOT backing up.

For pure back up for local back up Drobo. That mixed with a Cineraid in raid 5.  You absolutely 100% do not wanna use SSDs for back up. You could buy a small USB SuperDrive and continue to use your DVDs if that’s what works for you. I’m not a fan of the cloud for one reason it’s not mine it’s 100% the most reliable and safest storage but it’s rented space. And in fact I use western digital mycloud mirrored raids on jobs so that if I need to access files when I’m on location that are stored on my system I can still do that and it backs up all the crap from my phone automatically