Re: Lulu - members' latest book

I paid for 2 books a month ago but nothing arrived yet.

Pini

From: PhotoForum <photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 3:30 AM
To: photoroy6 <photoroy6@xxxxxxx>; photoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lulu - members' latest book

Maybe some of you had trouble finding the Lulu listing for our latest book … such as Roy experienced. So, I am including below the URL or link to the site where you should be able to get it from:

Regards,

Andy

BTW, it seems that there is a 15% discount on printed materials but it only lasts till the 14th … code is: JOURNAL15​