Subject: [PhotoForum] Re: PF members' book available
From: Robert Earnest <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, December 14, 2021 9:44 pm
To: PhotoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I’ll buy a book but I’d love a PDF preview!

Robert

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 6:42 PM Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
PF list members:

The book 16 of us put together isn finally available from LULU.com It is $10.99 plus shipping, etc. (remember my “profit” is $1 per book purchased)

https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/andrew-davidhazy/photoforum-mail-list-members-photographs/paperback/product-6eyw9n.html?page=1&pageSize=4

If you would like a PDF of the interior pages just soot me a note and I will give you the link to download from a FTP site like Dropbox or WETransfer.

Let me know if you have concerns or questions, etc.

Andy Davidhazy

I think it is OK - have not seen a final printed copy myself yet.