PF gallery and book news

PF members,

The files for the members’ catalog of photographs has been dispatched to the printer. Lulu.com
It is not yet available for purchase but am working on it. Exceptional work in the edition for sure!
There are 16 authors represented. The price of a printed copy will be $1 above the printing price.
So FYI my “profit” for 16 books is $16. I hope you will not think this is too much. If so let me know
and I will refund the $1 to you! ;)

I am not sure Lulu is the most inexpensive way to publish this but it is one I know.

BTW, it was a pleasure and a challenge to get this edition ready for publication. I hope you like it.

NOW FOR ANOTHER MATTER …. the gallery could use some more contributors for this weekend.
I count three contributions so far. Last week there was no update because of lack of material.

Have a good weekend and inspiration.

Andy Davidhazy, PhotoForum list coordinator