Catalog of member's photographs news just before Thanksgiving

PhotoForum members,

The book(let) or catalog of members’ photographs is ready to go to the printer. I have
one further request. The book at this time has an odd number of participants. It would
be great if we could add just one more contributor to make it an even number. It is just
a personal preference of mine. Maybe you can help out?

At this time you can just send one or two photographs to me directly and I will take care
of the rest. Size is not a major concern. Image files up to 5Mb or even more OK.

If you’d like to review the guidelines suggested earlier you can look here:
https://people.rit.edu/andpph/photoforum-book-catalog-2021-guide.html
But participating at your convenience is what matters.

Remember, there is no participation fee nor commitment to buy a hard copy of the book.

Thank you for your consideration.

Andy Davidhazy, PF list coordinator
andpph@xxxxxxx