Re: NEWS about the PF members book or catalog of photographs

Me too  (😊)

From: PhotoForum <photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Randy Little
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 3:22 PM
To: PhotoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NEWS about the PF members book or catalog of photographs

Sorry, I’ve been on location since Sept.  I will send something this weekend.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 20:43 Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear members of this illustrious photographic list:

Deadline passed but additional contribution to our next publication of members
photographs and text is still being accepted until the book is ready for publisher.
Think of it as a sudden death deadline projected into the future.

We are at 12 participants at this time and the assembly of the book has started.

You can review the proposed guidelines for the preparation of this edition at:

https://people.rit.edu/andpph/photoforum-book-catalog-2021-guide.html

Contributions from 12 members already received (*). There were 20 interested
contributors when the project was announced. It would be really nice to have
more pages (authors) in this book! Here is the list so far.

 1 Roy Miller                    *
 2 Lea Murphy                 *
 4 John Retallack            *
  8 Belinda Peters           *
 9 Dan Mitchell                *
10 Andrew Davidhazy     *
11 Mário Pires                 *
12 Jim Snarski                *
17 Christopher Strevens *
18 Guy Glorieux              *
19 Kostas Papakotas      *
20 Robert Sull                 *

If you have any questions or comments post on the list or send to me at
Andrew Davidhazy andpph@xxxxxxx

--

Randy S. Little
VFX Supervisor