Re: Female exploitation?

Funny, none of my girlfriends ever had such perfect-looking breasts. Of course, the bare-breasted woman above was draped in symbology, and being bare-breasted was part of the story.
I lived in Europe for 20+ years and to be honest naked bodies were everywhere. When I lived in Denmark every beach was topless and I understand they still are.  Going to the beach once with my in-laws was quite an experience. We went out among the dunes and my old mother-in-law just undressed. Not to rile up the female readers here, but I think we make far too much of nudity here. I was amused to go to the beach with my wife & her friends & get hit on by women wearing little more than a smile. But I always wore trunks as I am shy.

Jan Faul