Re: Status of possible book project

On 9/5/2021 11:33, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
The list of list members interested in contributing to another book of photographs stands at 11.
Project will proceed once we get 20 possible participants.
Another option is to increase the number of pages from 2 to 4 per contributor.

I could fill 4 pages easily enough, but it seems to me that a good number of people makes the book more interesting, so I'd prefer to get more people interested than to increase the pages from each person. If you decide to go the other way I'm still in.

Words Over Windows http://WordsOverWindows.dd-b.net/