Re: Film?

This stuff is great for playing around with my 8x10. It's also really hard to do things like carbro printing with digital.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/758538-REG/Ilford_1165285_Harman_Direct_Positive_Fiber.html

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021, 22:46 David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/23/2021 18:17, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
> When is the last time you used a film camera?
> I suspect a long time ago.
> In my case about two years now.

A LOT longer than that for me; I think the last film I shot was when the
pass-the-camera traveling camera came through town, whenever that was.
More than a decade probably?

However, I was *photographed* on film last Tuesday.

(Hi! I haven't sent anything here in ages, but I do still read the
traffic sometimes.)

Words Over Windows http://WordsOverWindows.dd-b.net/