Re: New photographs in members; gallery on Oct. 11, 2020

Amusing story, and I finally understand the point Lew is making (I had to think on it for a while). But I respectfully disagree.  I recognize the difference in intentions but prefer more “substance” (don’t know what else to call it) rather than texture in photographs.

  -yoram