Victoria's Stairs, and Sipping Nectar

Victoria’s Stairs - I find this interesting, and it emphasizes a challenge inherent in architectural photography. I, the viewer, am looking at the stairs that are rising, off to the right,  to the landing I am standing on. That, and a semi-wide-angle lens, will give this effect. Note that the first step is quite parallel with the border. A good exposure in what I’m sure is an interesting building.

Sipping Nectar - As mentioned, an unusual angle that allows the light through the wings to be captured, which is rarely seen with the naked eye. The ISO and shutter speed are quite high to almost, but not quite, stop the wings. It would be interesting to know those two pieces of data.

Stephen