Re: PF members' photographs on 07/25/2020

Gregory,

I agree with your observations. I wish I had a good black background but not to be. The tail was somewhat invisible so some adjustment was made to make it a little more obvious. Maybe in the process I also lightened up the background. Oh, well. At least it IS the comet!! Will not wait for the 7000 years for it to come back. I am sure there will be another coming our way soon. I photographed Hale-Bopp as well as Hyakutake. :)

Andy