PF gallery update postponed this week

List members,

Unfortunately the update scheduled for yesterday had to be postponed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Andrew Davidhazy, list coordinator

PS: some time ago Emily suggested this:

I was just thinking (no jokes now) that it might be interesting to make a gallery of our most loved images from this pandemic period.  I know I’ve been taking many photographs, some of them outside my comfort zone for an ad hoc class I signed up for, and I bet the rest of us have also.

How about we make this next Saturday’s objective. Interpret as you wish.

Love … it is what makes PhotoForum possible (to steal a phrase from a can company!)